Clicker 5 is used in more than 90% of UK primary schools to help develop writing skills. Polly Thomas is available to run after-school training for teachers.
WHAT IS CLICKER?Clicker is an award-winning literacy tool, used in over 90% of UK primary schools, which enables pupils of all abilities to significantly develop their reading and writing skills.
Clicker is a versatile, flexible resource that can be used to:
- build reading and writing confidence
- boost writing independence
- develop vocabulary and spelling
- create personalised activities quickly and easily
- motivate and support learners with pictures
- read work aloud
- support curriculum development
- develop english language learners literacy skills
- support learners with special needs to read and write through its multi-sensory approach
CLICKER 5 TRAINING
Polly Thomas is a qualified and experienced learning support teacher who has used Clicker 5 extensively with students over many years. Polly is available to run hands-on, practical Clicker 5 workshops for learning support teams at your school.
A two-hour after-school workshop covers:
- all the features of clicker 5 software, in depth
- how Clicker 5 can be used to support writing
- how Clicker 5 can be used to support reading
- how to make on-screen personalised video and photo books
- how to make curriculum resources
Polly will also share her knowledge of other learning support software she has found useful.
The cost of a workshop is CHF 350.